Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rapunzel

I'm finally posting this card which was my entry into the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Day contest.  Unfortunately for me, Chantal submitted an absolutely amazing creation, so I didn't win, but I still like my card anyway.  Note the lovely curtains which I made myself!  One of my work colleaues had also given me some embellishments, so I was able to use one that looked like a little picture frame to complete my tableau!
Materials:  Stamp:  Kraftin' Kimmie's Rapunzel; Background materials --- from my stash - don't know where I got that purple paper which is too bad because I love it; Colour by Copic; Glitter by Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

I think your card is gorgeous Kirsty!! They should have had a couple of runner up prizes so that we could have won too (: Your curtains are fabulous and so creative!

Stephanie Zito said...

I absolutely adore this card Kirsty! You were so creative with your curtains! Hey, have you started your next Kraftin Kimmie Workshop card yet?