Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Wedding

Just became aware the other day that one of my colleagues in the Sault had gotten married -- so because these opportunities to use situation-specific stamps don't come up often, I used my new Magnolia bride and groom.  I also used Neenah paper to stamp and colour them on instead of the Hammermill I usually use.  Although I did find the blending easier, I like the overall effect of the regular Hammermill I usually use. Thanks Maria for giving me a couple of sheets to try out though!
Materials:  Magnolia Stamp - Bride and Groom; Prima flower (pink one); Martha Stewart glitter; Magnolia charm; Sizzix Heart and Sizzix embossing folder.  Colour by Copic!

2 comments:

Renkata said...

Very sweet and cute card!. Lovely layout!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so sweet and pretty Kirsty! Your colouring is amazing as always and I really like your embossed and inked background!