Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mo Manning --- Retirement - My friend Rick

October, November, December of 2013 and January of 2014 saw a lot of retirements at work, mine being one of them.  I did not, for obvious reasons though, make my own retirement card!  I did get a fabulous painting done by one of my friends though, which I'll post in a few days.  However, this post is about retirement cards.  I'm starting with my friend Rick's.  Rick was a fabulous manager, and an even better friend.  I could always count on him to make me laugh, and I really miss him.  Rick is very active - and loves to scuba dive.  I had always hoped that Mo would come up with a Scuba Diver, but a snorkeler was as close as I could get.  So that's what I picked.  Rick loved it.  In addition, as a give we got him a personalized bobblehead of himself, in diving gear.  It was the perfect gift for someone with a great sense of humour and who has pretty  much everything. Not all that visible on the picture is the glass-like covering on the goggles which I did with SU's Crystal Effects
Materials:  Digital Image by: Mo Manning; CS: SU: Swirls by SU: Fish by Eyelet Outlet; Colour by Copic


No comments: