Sunday, October 6, 2013

Oddly Sweet Curiosities


My daughter Sarah has a friend (fellow teacher) who is going to be starting teaching at a new school this fall so she wanted to send her a little gift.  She'll be giving her a Starbucks gift card - and I'll be the first to agree this card does not scream coffee --- or even gift.  But it does demonstrate friendship so I think that will do the trick!  I absolutely love these Oddly Sweet Curiosities Images which, in the States are available from Susanas Custom Art and Design; elsewhere from Quixotic Paperie.  I used to order from Susana all the time, but postal rules and regulations made it prohibitive for to mail to the States. Now I have to wait for my friend ot go to Florida, order them delivered to her address then sent up to me here!  Government!!
Materials:  SCACD - Oddly Sweet Curiosities - Set #3; Sentiment (Same set); Colour by Copic

No comments: